Consider making a financial contribution to help enable the restoration of the gifts of sight and health.
Dakota Lions Sight & Health is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that is supported in part by the generous financial contributions from people like you. With a financial gift, you will help fund a wide variety of programs designed to meet our Mission and serve our community. Such programs include:
- Donor awareness and community education about eye and tissue donation
- Helping provide cornea and non-ocular tissue transplants to over 6,000 people each year
- Professional education programs for EMS/EMT members to learn life-saving techniques
- Providing corneal tissue at no-cost to transplant recipients without adequate medical coverage
- Donor family care and bereavement support programs
Financial donations to Dakota Lions Sight & Health may be tax-deductible according to IRS regulations.
How to give
Online – Click here to donate online now*
By Mail – Mail your gift to the following address:
Dakota Lions Sight & Health
ATTN: Financial Donation
4501 West 61st Street North
Sioux Falls, SD 57107
If you have questions about your gift, please feel free to contact us.